Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh, Monday

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day yesterday. I went shopping with my Mom to Peddler's Village in New Hope, PA. It was so nice out here in Jersey that walking around outside was fabulous. We even went in this hat store and tried on a bunch of hats and fasinators. Sadly, none were right for me but I'm not giving up hope! I will find one! I also was a nice daughter and bought my Mom and my Aunt (also my Godmother) dinner since she was going to alone with both her husband and son working. So get double points! What did you ladies do for Mother's Day?

Don't forget today, like all Monday's, is Man Candy Monday. Our topic this week is Professor Man Candy. or, how I like to think of it: Hot Guys in Glasses. Example: Matt Bomer





The fabulous Ana Farish will be blogging at the
Man Candy Monday blog about those sexy intellecual types. Now, unfortunately, none of my professors at school were anything special but maybe that's a good thing cause I'm sure I wouldn't get any work done if I was staring at them. There is something sexy about a smart man because let's be honest, you can be hot as can be with a 6pack of abs, chiseled cheeks and baby blue eyes but if you can put a sentence together then I'm so not interested. (I'll still look though lol)

Now, I also suggest you head over and visit Kati at
Romancing Rakes because she has some super sexy guys in glasses. And she is also pimping a new obessions of ours: DH you may have seen him on the cover of Jenn LeBlanc's The Rake and the Recluse. PS... It's an Illustrated Novel! That means there are pictures inside the book! How awesome is that?!? Oh, and the pictures... HAWT!

You know the drill, come hang with us on Twitter 9PM EST/6PM PST and all those times in between. Feel free to bring pictures of hot guys and share, just don't forget to use the hashtag #ManCandyMonday

Now, I'm going to be a good girl and listen to Professor Cavill.






While I'm gone... Did you have any hot professors in school? Any scandalous stories about you and the TA?

2 comments:

  1. O.Henry!
    So in middle school (yes, totally inappropriate) the football coach was a total hottie. Nothing happened. Just oogled him a lot. All my professors were OLD! TA's were meh.

    ReplyDelete