Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just What The Doctor Ordered

So I was trying to come up with a great post but being sick has just taken it out of me. I know alot of friends are sick and trying to get to better so I thought I would share some very wise advice. Kati (Romancing Rakes) told me to take 1 or 2 seasons of the Tudors and go to bed. So for those who are feeling a bit under the weather I wanted to give you a treat. Here are some bloopers from The Tudors.




Now if that doesn't make you smile I don't know what will. Now, Kati also suggested that I take Richard Henry to bed with me... and for all those wondering, Richard Henry is my Kindle. He's named after Richard Armitage and Henry Cavill. And since I gave you some Henry already I think that it is only fair to give Richard some love.





Well, I'm going to take the wise Kati's advice and head spend some time with Richard Henry. I may even pop in the movie Sabrina, the one with Harrison Ford, cause it always makes me feel better.

What do you guys watch when you're not feeling well?

PS... thanks to Rita (
Not Another Romance Blog) for helping me with the link for the videos!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, boo for still being under the weather. Hope you get to feeling better soon. If not, that means more time with Richard Henry and thumbs! (what?!)

    When I'm sick, I like to Netflix a whole season (*cough* or 2) of a TV show. Last time, I spent 3 days watching 3 1/2 seasons of Doctor Who.

    ReplyDelete