Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday Hump Day

You made it! It's almost the weekend! Just two more days, you can do it! But if you find yourself needing a little boost I have sometime to help you. 





Does he look familiar? That is Jed Hill and he has been gracing the cover of some romance novels this past year. Don't believe me well I offer Exhibit A and B: 






I have had the pleasure of reading The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton and not only is the cover drool worthy but so is the story. Breaking Point by Pamela Clare is on my TBR pile.

So I hope this gets you through your day. I will be oogling Jed for a few hours myself but then it's time for tea with my Aunt, our Wednesday ritual. What do you do that helps you get through the week?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jamison, I love this post. I also love your new header with whatshisface. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...what? Sorry. I was distracted. :)

    I like coffee and chocolate, but can't seem to limit them to Wednesday.
    Edge of Your Seat Romance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just stare at this man forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to come visit my future muse. One day I'll shoot this guy. Nothing but a lens between us. Yeah I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been drooling over the cover of The Perfect Play for weeks and never once did it cross my mind that it was Jed Hill! Maybe cuz it's a profile, so you can't see his mouth as well? He has such distinitive lips ;) Thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete