I am so very excited today and not just because Monday means it's Man Candy Day. Today the super fabulous author Jenn LeBlanc is here and she brought pictures, hot pictures from her book! I have been talking about Jenn's book The Rake and The Recluse since I discovered it. Now, not only is she a fabulous writer but she is also a fabulous photographer which came in handy since The Rake and The Recluse is an illustrated novel! That's right ladies, illustrated as in pictures! Jenn was nice enough to bring some pictures of her Muse, Derek, or as I like to refer to him as DH, his initials.
Now my BFF Kati over at Romancing Rakes had Jenn on her blog and I helped her out with some questions. There were some questions that didn't get posted so Kati graciously agreed to share them here. So before I let Jenn loose and we get distracted by the pictures here is 5 things about the fabulous author.
5 Silly Questions:
1. If you could live forever, what age would you pick to look like forever? 28 which is great because I just asked Mr. LeBlanc and he said he would be 32 so that's perfect because he would be older than me finally! WOOT!
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 5 things would you have with you? (and raft building material is not an option) My camera, my muse, my computer...mmm and a knife and sunscreen (necessities you know)
3. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? Lordy I'm like the owl, I don't get past three before I start chewing.
4. If you had a stalker who was a celebrity, who would it be and why? Gerard Butler because I left all of his kilty goodness off of my list up there.
5. If your life was made into a movie, who would play you? Would DH play himself? (erm, that sounded a bit naughty) I want Drew Barrymore to play me. Because she is cute and the only famous person I've been compared too, even though I don't really see it. And yes, DH would play himself ;) He is fully capable of that.
So now that we all understand Jenn a little more I'm going to let her take it away. Jenn, For the Love of Romance is all yours!
“Samson’s grace and surefootedness at breakneck paces was the closest Roxleigh had ever come to some semblance of peace in his life. His head was never clearer, his nerves were never calmer, and his mind was never more unbound than when he rode Samson. He listened to the horse’s steady breathing, the exertion of his exhalations, and the steady beat of his hooves, punctuated by the swift silence of the jumps and the exclamation of the landing, like a staccato symphony. His mind unfurled its stressed tethers with the smooth action of Samson at full speed.”
*RomCon Giveaway Quote for The Rake and The Recluse*