Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I don't know about you ladies but here in Jersey it's getting hot! I guess spring is here so that means Spring Cleaning. Well, not for my house. I hate cleaning. But I'm talking about cleaning here at For the Love of Romance.

Since my baby here is only a couple of weeks old I'm still working on learning the ropes and getting the kinks out. I've been coming up with ideas while I was sidelined by a double ear infection (yes, I know I've been MIA) but now that I'm better I'm ready to get back to work! So in the up coming months I'm going to do some revamping here and
Kati has offered her assistance (PS have you seen Romancing Rakes new design? It's pretty!)

So what can you expect? Well, for one thing I'm going to be putting up my reviews from
The Season for Romance. In case you didn't know, I got my start as a reviewer over at The Season and of course I still review for Bev because she, along with all the other girls, is fabulous. So once I get a review system for here I'll post my reviews. In the meantime, while I was sick I read some great books: Bastian by Elizabeth Amber and The Perlious Prophecy of Guard and Goddess by Leanna Renee Hieber.








Click on the cover for my review for The Perlious Prophecy of Guard and Goddess over at The Season.






What else am I working on? Well I'm making a list of my favorite heros aka my fictional boyfriends. I'm also coming up with a list of my favorite books and books I would recommend to friends.

Anyway, tonight I'm headed over to WORD in Brooklyn for a book release party. Well, it's for three books actually. Oh, what books? Kieran Kramer's Cloudy with a Chance of Marriage, Sarah MacLean's 11 Scandals to Start toWin a Duke's Heart and Maya Rodale's A Tale of Two Lovers. I can't tell you how excited I am!! I went to WORD for the release of When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James and had a complete fan girl moment when she signed my book (she even took a picture with me!). Needless to say WORD is one of my favorite places now and I can't wait to tell you all about the party!!

So, is there anything you want to see on For the Love of Romance? Any suggestions for me?

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see pics from the book release parties. It sounds like a wonderful place--I'm envious that you have something like that. :)

    @BookEmDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures from WORD. Seriously, I'm Anne Boleyn jealous.
    I'm super excited about helping you with your blog design. It'll be fantastic! I'm a little scared too. I might not live up to your expectations. So if all else fails, we'll just put a bunch of Henry Cavill pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take pictures ladies don't worry! I'll try to tweet from there too but the last time I couldn't get service.

    Kati, it will be perfect! And I plan on putting Henry pics everywhere anyway lol

    ReplyDelete