Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, Monday

This has been a very busy weekend! First I was up at 4am on Friday to watch the Royal Wedding. Can I just say how beautiful Kate... err I believe she's Catherine now, looked in her dress! Very elegant and regal. And she looked so happy waving to crowd as she made her way to Westminster Abbey.



Her sister Pippa dress was amazing too, also a McQueen design. I was surprsed to see Pippa is white too.







Then there were the boys looking all hot and sexy in their uniforms! I say good call with the red Will!








Congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! A real life fairy tale romance!





I spent most of the day Saturday reading Never a Gentleman by Eileen Dreyer. Oh man, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it! I'll be writing my review for The Season and I will put it up here as well. Never have I read a book that hit me as hard as Never a Gentleman so stay tuned for my review.


In other news, last night all of our shows got interupted (well not mine but that was because I was watching Camelot) by the President to tell us that finally the bad guy was dead. Thanks to our fabulous military & SEALs, Osama bin Laden is dead. The President gave an amazing speech and I can't be more proud of our military! So I think it is only appropriate that we all go out and read some great romances involving those heroic Navy SEALs.


Don't forget, today is Monday so that means it's Man Candy Monday. On the Man Candy Monday blog tonight, I am guest blogging and have brought some hotties in tuxes because it is Oscar Man Candy! So don't foget to join us on Twitter 9pm EST. Tonight may be Oscar Man Candy but I have a feeling that there might be some hot military men getting some love tonight!



Did you get up early and watch the Royal Wedding? What did you think of her dress and all those crazy hats?

1 comment:

  1. I stayed up to watch the Royal Wedding. I even DVR'd it. And I read during the pre-wedding stuff. 11 Scandals by Sarah MacLean was finished by the time the wedding stuff rolled around. And speaking of, fascinators? I hear they're all the rage at RWA11. And holy hell! What were Beatrice and Eugenie thinking? The headpiece(?) and the dress. Who dressed them? I loved Pippa's simple white dress and Kate, excuse me, Catherine's dress was stunning. At least she went for a shorter train than Diana's. Ok, rant over.

    P.S. At least your shows were interrupted by something very important. Scared to find out the repercussions though.

    ReplyDelete