Thursday, July 21, 2011

Winners: How To Seduce A Scoundrel

Drum roll please.... The winner for Vicky Dreiling's How To Seduce A Scoundrel are:

Johanna Jochum
Laurielu
Diane P. Diamond

I used random.org to pick the winners. I emailed all the winners so please respond back by Saturday morning so I can get your books on their way. If I don't hear from you I will pick a new winner on Sunday.

Thank you so much for stopping by For The Love Of Romance. And a big THANK YOU to Vicky Dreiling and Brianne from Grand Central Publishing for providing the book.!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely surprise and, today's my birthday too. What a lovely birthday prezzie.

    Thanks.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Diane, Johanna, and Laurielu! May the magic romance fairies be with you!

    Thanks, Jamie for hosting the giveaway!

    Cheers!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I won! I'm so happy! There was only two historical romance books I have been dying to read this summer and this was one of em! Thanks so much! YAY!

    ReplyDelete